Subject: A little Intel info/fun...
From: MoonLighter 110 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 13:28:43 -0400 (EDT)

1) Intel moved ahead their planned price drop on Pentium chips from Nov 1 
to this (or maybe last) week.  Details on PCWeek Online website.

2) For a GREAT time when you are away from a Lightwave machine, try the
"Intel Pentium(R) Pro Processor Rendering Machine" available on 
http://lanark.jf.intel.com/ .  It's a tiny online, web-based 3D 
renderer.  You put up to 7 objects (6 primitives and text) of your 
chosing in a scene.  You can control the position, scaling, rotation and 
a few surfaces.  Then you send it to a bank of PentiumPro's and it 
renders out a .gif that you can download.

It's a great way to practice simple composition and stuff - and a lot of fun.

Dave
who can be Amigaless for 8..10...12 hours at a time!

--
MoonLighter 110 <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]